Welcome to Florida A&M University’s Intramural Homepage on IMLeague!
Whether you're looking to begin or continue your athletic career, Intramural Sports is here for you! The Intramural Sports Program organizes leagues, tournaments, and events throughout the year for the FAMU Campus Community. The purpose of Intramural Sports is to provide opportunities for every student, faculty and staff member to take part in competitive and non-competitive recreational sports activities within the framework of eduactional endeavors.
The objectives of the Intramural Sports Program are as follows:
1. To provide opportunities for individual development through various activities.
2. To provide opportunities to obtain social contacts and develop lasting friendships.
3. To provide leadership and fellowship opportunities through participation.
4. To provide recreation opportunities for individuals, regardless of their skill ability.
5. To provide opportunities which develop a positive attitude towards recreation.
We've got nearly 20 sports and events each year in which you can compete to become a "Rattler All-Campus Champion". So, what are you waiting for? "Get in the Game" with Intramural Sports!