Welcome to the RPI Intramural Sports Program! The intramural program offers 20 sports, and tournaments, with more than 2000 participants each year. Activities are offered each semester, including limited activities during the summer semester. To help provide a better overview of the program, consider the following facts:
- Participants can register an entire team or sign up as a free-agent for league events.
- The intramural program is divided into two main groups: Engineer Open and Inter fraternity sports(IFS)
- Most sports are divided up into a variety of Divisions. Divisions allow for competition at different skill levels (e.g. 1, 2 and 3). 1 being the most competitive and highly skilled players.
- Most indoor and outdoor league games are played between 9pm-11 pm Monday-Thursday, with some games on Sunday between 2pm-11 pm.
- Most league and tournament events are officiated.
- The Intramural Sports Program employs more than 30 student employees each year in positions such as officials, supervisors, and coordinators.
Please visit our Policies, and Rules page for specific sign up instructions