Competitive = Regular Season followed by a Single Elimination Tournament with teams being split into "A" and "B" Brackets. Each bracket winner will receive T-Shirts. People who have played the sport and care about wins/losses in addition to having fun should sign up for these leagues.
Recreational = Same Regular season length as Competitive divison, however you will receive 2 addtional games but NOT play in a Tournament. No T-shirts will be given for this division. This is Just for Fun! People who have not played the sport or do not care about winning and losing should register for these leagues.
2014-2015 Intramural Sports Championship T-Shirt
Please join our social media networks to receive the latest information and pictures from our activities.
UNC Charlotte Intramural Sports on Facebook
@UNCC_IM_Sports on Twitter
All Star Game Criteria
- Players must play in the Competitive League.
- Player’s team must have qualified for playoffs and can be in either the A or the B bracket.
- Players must have played in a minimum numbers of games TBD by sport (usually at least 3 games).
- Players must NOT have been ejected from a game for sportsmanship reasons for that sport. Yellow cards, Unsportsmanlike Penalties, and Technical Fouls, etc. will be taken into consideration.
- Single gender and CoRec stats will not be combined.
- Players will be selected be a combination of (in no particular order):
- MVP votes
- Officials and Scorekeeper feedback
- Supervisor Feedback
- Team Sportsmanship
- There will be a limited number of All Star game participant selections coming from a single team.
- This is purely for “Fun” and we will do our best to put deserving All-Stars on the field.