Welcome to the University of Denver’s Intramural Sports Homepage on IMLeagues!
Since 1927, Intramural Sports have been an integral part of the Pioneer experience. Intramural Sports is an organized program that allows the students, faculty and staff of DU to participate in team, dual, and individual sport activities. Intramural Sports provide a great opportunity for physical activity for leisure time while promoting wellness and fellowship.
What's new for Fall Quarter 2014?
- 3v3 Soccer Tournament
- Men's and Co-Rec teams are guaranteed 3-4 games with the top teams advancing to the championship bracket.
- 4v4 Ultimate Tournament
- Participants register individually and are placed onto teams for a one-night tournament. Participants may also request to be put on the same team as one other person.
- We are offering both a Co-Rec AND Men's 5v5 Broomball league.
- Ultimate Frisbee
- ?Historically only a Spring Quarter sport, we will now be offering it in the Fall Quarter in addition to the Spring Quarter.
- Flag Football
- ?Our Men's league will be broken down into two divisions: Men's and Greek. The Greek division is designed to allow fraternities to compete against each other throughout the season.
Please review the 2014-2015 Guide to Procedures by selecting the Info button on the left side of this page and then clicking on Rules & Handbooks.