UMass Lowell Campus Recreation
Intramural Sport Program
The UMass Lowell Intramural Program encourages the lifelong pursuit of healthier and happier lives through recreational sports and fitness activities. We offer fun, competitive, and diverse sports aimed to develop our participant’s overall well-being. Our goal is to build the character of our participants and improve their leadership skills. Equality, integrity, and sportsmanship are the main values we embrace to help connect and grow the UMass Lowell community.
Organization of Competition
- Open Division: Teams in this division shall consist of any gender with no restrictions.
- CoRec Division: Teams in this division shall consist of men and women as designated by the rules of each sport. Unless otherwise noted, there must be at least two of each gender represented on the court at all times.
- A Division: Higher level of competition. Typically players that have played in high school or have a high level of skill.
- B Division: Intermediate level of competition. Typically players that have fun as their number one priority.
- C Division: Lower level of competition. Typically players that have little to no experience playing and are looking to try the sport.
Participants are responsible for verifying their own eligibility. Likewise, team captains are responsible for the eligibility of his/her team members.
- Who Can Participate?
- Full-time undergraduate and graduate students.
- Full-time faculty/staff members.
- Graduate or part-time students who are paying full-time student fee.
For more infomation contact: Meg Flynn, UML Intramural and Summer Camp Coordinator, Meghan_Flynn@uml.edu / 978-934-2393
Or visit: http://www.uml.edu/CampusRecreation/Intramurals/default.aspx