Kennesaw State University - Intramural Sports
Fall 2014 Important Information:
- Phase 1 Sports: 10:00 AM August 18th - 5:00 PM September 2nd
- Flag Football
- Sand Volleyball
- Ultimate Frisbee
- Phase 2 Sports: 10:00 AM October 1st - 5:00 PM October 13th
- Outdoor Soccer
- Weekly Pick 'Em (Open)
- Cornhole Tournament
Mandatory Captains Meetings***
- Phase 1 Sports
- 5:45 PM - 6:45 PM Tuesday, September 2nd at the KSU Perch (390 Big Shanty Rd) OR
- 5:45 PM - 6:45 PM Wednesday, September 3rd at the KSU Perch (390 Big Shanty Rd)
- Phase 2 Sports
- 5:45 PM - 6:45 PM Monday, October 13th at the KSU Perch (390 Big Shanty Rd) OR
- 5:45 PM - 6:45 PM Tuesday, October 14th at the KSU Perch (390 Big Shanty Rd)
***Each team must have a representative at the meeting or they will not be scheduled. Representatives do not have to be members of the team, but team members are preferred. $40 Cash Forfeit Deposits are due at the meeting.
As a unit of the Department of Sports and Recreation, Intramural Sports provides opportunities for KSU students and eligible KSU community members to remain physically active and interact with one another. While the
game atmosphere is often competitive, providing a fun, social atmosphere, ensuring participant safety, encouraging participation by all skill levels, and promoting sportsmanlike behavior are our primary goals.
For specific information and sport rules please go to the Rules and IM Handbook section under the Info tab on the left menu.