Kennesaw State University - Intramural Sports
Spring 2015 Important Information:
- Phase 1 Sports: 10:00 AM January 7th - 5:00 PM January 20th
- 4v4 Flag Football
- Outdoor Soccer
- March Madness Brackets
- Basketball State Qualifier
- Phase 2 Sports: 10:00 AM Ferbruary 11th - 5:00 PM February 23rd
- 5v5 Basketball
- Sand Volleyball
- Dodgeball Tournament
- Golf Scramble
ALL Sports, Leagues, and Registration dates are subject to change based on certain factors.
Mandatory Captains Meetings*
- Phase 1 Sports
- 6:15 PM - 7:15 PM Wednesday, January 21 (Location TBA) OR
- 6:15 PM - 7:15 PM Thursday, January 22 (Location TBA)
- Phase 2 Sports
- 6:15 PM - 7:15 PM Monday, February 23 (Location TBA) OR
- 6:15 PM - 7:15 PM Tuesday, February 24 (Location TBA)
*Each team must have a representative at the meeting or they will not be scheduled. Representatives do not have to be members of the team, but team members are preferred. $40 Cash Forfeit Deposits are due at the meeting.
As a unit of the Department of Sports and Recreation, Intramural Sports provides opportunities for KSU students and eligible KSU community members to remain physically active and interact with one another. While the
game atmosphere is often competitive, providing a fun, social atmosphere, ensuring participant safety, encouraging participation by all skill levels, and promoting sportsmanlike behavior are our primary goals.
For specific information and sport rules please go to the Rules and IM Handbook section under the Info tab on the left menu.