Please login to visit this page or feature. If you are not a member, please click Create Account to register first.
University of Central Missouri Intramural Sports
Welcome to the Fall 2015 Intramural Sports season! Below you will find some points of emphasis and IMPORTANT POLICIES that will effect you, and your team. If you have specific questions or need further clarification, be sure to refer to our Rules and Regulations in the "Handbooks" section of the information tab on this site.
Have fun in your season and good luck!
To register for Intramural Sports:
· Register for IMLeagues.com using your UCMO.edu email address
· Find a sport, pass the captain's quiz and create a team
· Pay the registration fee at the Student Recreation and Wellness Center
1. There will no longer be in person captain's meetings! Instead all captains will be required to participate in ONLINE captain's meetings that will be given on imleagues.com prior to creating a team. This means, that if one person creates a single sex team and a co-ed team (i.e. men's and corec) they will need to pass two quizzes.Once the captain passes and the team is created, all participants that join the team will also be required to participate in a participant's quiz. Captain's must pass with a minimum of 90% of the questions answered correctly and participants are required to pass with 100% correct.
2. If a team forfeits a single game during the regular season, a FORFEIT FEE of $10 must be paid to the front desk at the Student Recreation and Wellness Center within 48 hours or else the team will be removed from the league. If the team pays the $10 fee within the 48 hours, then they will be allowed to continue to participate in the regular season and still be eligible for playoffs!
3. An ejection or misconduct during, or after the last game of the season could result in suspension from ALL intramural activities for remainder of semester.
4. There is a maximum amount of club athletes that are allowed to play on one team in their respective sport:
5. Attempting to use someone else’s ID will result in suspension from all Intramural activities for 1 calendar year, as well as confiscation of false ID. Action can be taken against team if they have knowledge of incident.
6. Winning teams will be given Intramural champion t-shirts. Individual sport winners will also receive an Intramural Champion t-shirt. Maximum Number of t-shirts per team is as follows:
"Like" Us on Facebook
For Information regarding fraternity and sorority points click here
Note: Paste the Widget Codes to where you want to display on the website.
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Program Specific Questions
Handbooks & Manuals
Website Specific Questions
Terms and conditions
2007-2015 IMLeagues, All Rights Reserved