Intramural Sports | Fitness
Please login to visit this page or feature. If you are not a member, please click Create Account to register first.
Shin guards are mandatory for all players.
All UB Intramural Outdoor Soccer games will be held at UB Stadium on UB North Campus.
For a complete listing of UB Intramural Outdoor Soccer Rules, click on the link to the left.
1. All players MUST be CURRENT STUDENTS, FACULTY/STAFF at UB or UB ALUMNI.
2. UB Alumni are eligible to participate with the purchase of an Intramural Alumni Permit.
3. All players MUST have a valid UB Student or Faculty/staff I.D. card at ALL games. Faculty/staff players MUST BE RECREATION PERMIT HOLDERS.
4. A player must have played in 3 or more regular season games in order to be eligible for playoffs.
5. A player cannot switch teams once they have played a game for any particular team.
6. A player can only play for one team per division.
7. All divisions are open leagues. Open league definition:
In an open league, there are no restrictions on the number of men/women participating at one time. A team roster can be all-male, all-female, or any combination of the two. Open leagues are often separated into competitive and Recreational competition levels. A player may only play on ONE team in the open league, and is also eligible to play on ONE co-rec team (if available). A player on an open team may not participate on a men's or women's team. Co-ed rules do not apply to open leagues.
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Program Specific Questions
Rules & Policies
Website Specific Questions
Terms and conditions
2007-2015 IMLeagues, All Rights Reserved