Shin guards are mandatory for all players.
All UB Intramural Outdoor Soccer games will be held at UB Stadium on UB North Campus.
For a complete listing of UB Intramural Outdoor Soccer Rules, click on the link to the left.
1. All players MUST be CURRENT STUDENTS, FACULTY/STAFF at UB or UB ALUMNI.
2. UB Alumni are eligible to participate with the purchase of an Intramural Alumni Permit.
3. All players MUST have a valid UB Student or Faculty/staff I.D. card at ALL games. Faculty/staff players MUST BE RECREATION PERMIT HOLDERS.
4. A player must have played in 3 or more regular season games in order to be eligible for playoffs.
5. A player cannot switch teams once they have played a game for any particular team.
6. A player can only play for one team per division.
7. All divisions are open leagues. Open league definition:
In an open league, there are no restrictions on the number of men/women participating at one time. A team roster can be all-male, all-female, or any combination of the two. Open leagues are often separated into competitive and Recreational competition levels. A player may only play on ONE team in the open league, and is also eligible to play on ONE co-rec team (if available). A player on an open team may not participate on a men's or women's team. Co-ed rules do not apply to open leagues.