Intramural Sports | Fitness
Please login to visit this page or feature. If you are not a member, please click Create Account to register first.
All UB Intramural Softball games will be held on the diamonds in front of Clark Hall on UB South Campus.
For a complete listing of UB Intramural Softball Rules, click on the link to the left.
1. All players MUST be CURRENT STUDENTS, FACULTY/STAFF at UB or UB ALUMNI.
2. UB Alumni are eligible to participate with the purchase of an Intramural Alumni Permit.
3. All players MUST have a valid UB Student or Faculty/staff I.D. card at ALL games. Faculty/staff players MUST BE RECREATION PERMIT HOLDERS.
4. A player must have played in 3 or more regular season games in order to be eligible for playoffs.
5. A player cannot switch teams once they have played a game for any particular team.
6. A player can only play for one team per division.
7. Females can play on Men’s division teams. There is just no minimum required as with Co-Ed .
8. Co-Ed teams must have 2 females on the participating at all times.
M-F 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Program Specific Questions
Rules & Policies
Website Specific Questions
Terms and conditions
2007-2015 IMLeagues, All Rights Reserved