All UB Intramural Badminton games will be held in the Ed Wright Practice Facility inside Alumni Arena on UB North Campus.
For a complete listing of UB Intramural Badminton Rules, click on the link to the left.
1. All players MUST be CURRENT STUDENTS, FACULTY/STAFF at UB or UB ALUMNI.
2. UB Alumni are eligible to participate with the purchase of an Intramural Alumni Permit.
3. All players MUST have a valid UB Student or Faculty/staff I.D. card at ALL games. Faculty/staff players MUST BE RECREATION PERMIT HOLDERS.
4. A player must have played in 3 or more regular season games in order to be eligible for playoffs.
5. A player cannot switch teams once they have played a game for any particular team.
6. A player can only play for one team per division.
7. Females can play on Men’s division teams. There is just no minimum required as with Co-Ed .
8. Co-Ed teams must have 2 females on the participating at all times.