The 3 Point Contest will be held on Tuesday, April 1st starting at 5:30pm.
Cant Make it to the event? Fill out a Default Card Here.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are representing a university organization, please include your organization in your team name (i.e. Johnny Appleseed & Susie Q - IM-REC).
- 5 Racks of 3 Balls (placed on the baselines, top of the arch, and wings)
- The last ball from each rack will be worth 2 points.
- Time limit of 45 seconds.
- Everyone will shoot one time
- If there is a tie, the participants will shoot 3 balls from the baseline, with a time limit of 10 seconds.
- If a foot touches the line, the shot does not count
- The shooter is finished after either shooting all of the balls or when time expires, whichever comes first.
- Top 8 will advance, then the final 4 will compete to detemine a winner.